Re: [xmlblaster] Deliver-once semantics and synchronous message query

If I understand that page correcly, I have two alternatives: Either a
plain GET command on the administrative telnet port, or with the query
variables encoded on the same form inside a <querySpec> tag in the QoS
of (for instance) an xmlrpc call to xmlBlaster.get.

If the latter is correct, then I suggest mentioning the <querySpec>
tag in the example of "all available get QoS" on the interface.get
requirement page.
Done,

thanks

Marcel Ruff