[xmlblaster] xpath and java version

Hi,
I think there is a problem with XPATH subscriptions when xmlBlaster is
running with a specific java version.
We are using xmlBlaster 1.6.1 and java 1.4.2_04-b05 on a linux system.
The first time a client is started and does the XPATH subscription
everything is OK. The client gets all  expected updates. But when the
client is restarted all new updates are missing.
Then we make the same test with java 1.5.0 and everthing is fine.

The reason for this error could be following SEVERE  in the xmlBlaster
log file:
06.09.2007 09:18:47 SEVERE  12-XmlBlaster.SOCKET.tcpListener-test1 RL10
org.xmlBlaster.util.XmlNotPortable mergeNode: Code to merge
XML-documents is missing for document
class=org.apache.xerces.dom.DeferredDocumentImpl

Regards Meinrad

--
Meinrad Teufel
Engineer Air Traffic Management (ATM)

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.