Re: [xmlblaster] Expected Release Date

Marcel,

I could use the new release immediately, so I guess my time frame is as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan Clark wrote:
Can you give me an estimate of the next expected release date? I'd like to include this change, but would
rather do it with one of the official releases. Thanks,
Currently we haven't scheduled a release, what are your time frames?

Michele: Any suggestion from your side?

Thanks
Marcel
Jonathan
>Hi all,
>the leak is now removed and the code is available in the current svn
>trunk. The leak was due to a change in the EventPlugin.
>
>Regards
>Michele
>
>Marcel Ruff wrote:
> Jonathan Clark wrote:
>> Marcel,
>> not identify it in svn through the date or the svn comments. Any help
>> would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
> The leak was somewhere introduced at
> #16357 EventPlugin notification when queue threshold is reached
> We added a possibility to trigger arbitrary events when queues run full.
>
> It was partly fixed some weeks ago and currently Michele does some
> final coding on this issue,
>
> regards,
> Marcel
>> Michele wrote:
>>
>> Hi Marcel,
>> you are right, a cleanup is needed when shutting down the queue.
>>
>> Ok, i have now commited the patch,
>>
>> Balázs could you please verify?
>>
>> thanks
>> Marcel