Re: [xmlblaster] xmlrpc v3 plugin; callback timing?

Póka Balázs wrote:
Hi!

is this issue resovled?

I haven't done anything since then to resolve it, so I believe not.
However, the XMLRPC v3 plugin (proposed and written by me) has been
working in a production environment for a few months at our company,
so I may as well offer my source code to the xmlblaster project
(default xmlblaster license). Maybe then you can better understand
what's going on here, because I didn't. :)
Hi Balázs,

currently i'm quite busy but i'll give you svn access so you can commit it,
as soon as possible.

Thanks for your donation offer,

best regards,
Marcel