Re: [xmlblaster] Problem to publish several message under the same oid topic

The SimpleReaderGui is really useful Thank you. It's working for me. So
a question then , when X messages are published under the same publish
key oid, the subscriber will receive each messages from this topic if he
has subscribe to trough a XPATH query for example.

When I execute a XPATH query with XML Blaster control panel (all my
message have been published for my topic with oid Test) I will only see
the last published message for this topic ?

Regards,
Louis

Le lundi 11 fÃvrier 2008 Ã 22:40 +0100, Marcel Ruff a Ãcrit :