Re: [xmlblaster] Client connection not being restored properly?

Hi David,

fail safe mode should also set a positive session id,
like this the client queue is found again on restart and
you don't need another queue to store the entries.

Something like

java -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote javaclients.HelloWorldSubscribe -session.name subscriber/1 -dispatch/callback/retries -1 -connect/qos/persistent true -persistentSubscribe true

The persistent settings are only needed to recover from server restart and to not
loose a message if a publisher reconnects and publishes earlier,
before our subscriber reconnects and re-subscribes.

best regards,
Marcel