[xmlblaster] Http and Socket

hi all,

For deployment reason I have to work with http or https traffic, I thank that xmlrpc protocol will be a solution, but the callback server is not tolerated either ...
I think now about 2 ways :

1) to work with socket protocol and adding a http connection between clients and server ...

2) work with client.browser and code something for a java Client ...

So , what do think , is a better way ?
Do you have others ideas, advices ...  ?

thanks

Zied

PS : my work is open source, so if some one has already done something it will be very helpful to send it, if not, I hope doing something and I'll do it :)