Re: [xmlblaster] Java and C#

Arghad Arnaout wrote:
Hi Mohannad ..
Here you can find a sample on how to write a client in csharp ...
http://www.xmlblaster.com/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/client.csharp.html

You can start from the code here:
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/src/csharp/Hello.cs.html

This Hello.cs uses the SOCKET protocol, so no XMLRPC is needed in this case.

But the C# client uses a C DLL beneath (for the SOCKET communication) which is compiled like this:

build c-lib --> xmlBlaster/lib/libxmlBlasterClientCD.so

If you are on Linux a .so, on Windows a .dll is generated.
On Windows you need the Visual Studio compiler
and if on Linux you need the gcc or icc and mono

thanks
Marcel
First you have to start the server with XMLRPC support and then you can start your .NET client ...

Hope this help you ..
Cheers,
Arghad