From: owner-xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org
[mailto:owner-xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org] On Behalf Of Michele
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 6:29 PM
To: xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org
Subject: Re: [xmlblaster] Variable substitution in xmlBlasterPlugins.xml

Salut Christian,
you are right, as it looks like now there is currently no replacement of
such variables in the plugins. One fast solution would be to let your
plugin extend the GlobalInfo (which is a base class for plugins in the
contrib package). This way the transformation would be done implicitly.
If you do that, you should move your init(...) Code to doInit(...) (and
make sure not to overwrite the init method).

Cheers
Michele