Re: [xmlblaster] xmlBlaster and ActiveMQ

David R Robison schrieb:
How does xmlBlaster compare to ActiveMQ (and JBossMQ)? We currently use xmlBlaster but we are trying to stay on top of the latest developments else where. Thanks, David

From my point of view the special strength of xmlBlaster is:

Open to all thinkable platforms and development languages
even to J2ME mobile phones, Objective C iphones and Windows Mobile PDAs
with robust queuing and error recovery.

Many protocols, it is even possible (and done) to do robust database replication
over email

Many pluggable features to support unlimited extension,

best regards

Marcel Ruff
http://www.xmlBlaster.org
http://watchee.net