[xmlblaster] License of demo code

I see that xmlBlaster's root directory has a file stating the code is
under LGPL2.1.  The code under demo/, particularly
demo/csharp/xmlrpc/src/XmlBlasterLib/, doesn't contain any explicit
license statements.  Is this code also under LGPL2.1?

I'd like to build a .Net (Mono) application using xmlBlaster and the
XmlBlasterLib seems like an interesting code base to start with for the
xmlBlaster connectivity piece. If it is under LGPL then I'm fine to
consume that code as the application would eventually be itself released
under LGPL2.1