AW: [xmlblaster-devel] email receiving [was: Email parsing]

Hello,
I was thinking about it too. I also was thinking of sending the key and the qos in the header of the email (if possible) but then I was thinking of using a filter, for example:

<qos><filter type='PrettyEmail' version='0.0.7'><writeQos>false</writeQos><writeKey>false</writeKey></filter></qos>

Should'nt this work ? This way we could even pass some xsl and make pretty formatting.

Greetings
Michele