[xmlblaster-devel] email receiving [was: Email parsing]

Sorry that I change the topic a bit but this seems interessting to me as
well.

I understood to announce a callback for eMail for a certain oid, but then
I'm getting the whole message in the eMail body.

How can I, if it is possible at all, adjust the subscription that I'm only
receiving in the content itself? No key-String and no qos-String, and no
CDATA-stuff.

I found the qos-flag already:
     <qos>
     </qos>

is this what I want? And is there something for the key as well?

thanks regards

Heinrich