[xmlblaster-devel] Re: [xmlblaster] Problem with build C++ DLL on Windows2000

Martin Johnson wrote:

Hi,

Sorry to not get back to you sooner.

I have the lib building fine within the vc ide, with TAO. I have had to make
minor changes to the source for the purpose of 'export' 'import' support of
classes from the dll. I have also found a couple of 'show stoppers' in
testing, these are only minor. IMHO there is to much implementation in
<util/Property.h> for a lib file, what do you think. I would need to
recompile for any implementation to changes to lib. I have now begun to
attempt ant build.

Please advise if I am doubling up on anyone elses efforts?

Keep on ...,

cu

Marcel

Regards