-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Heinrich Götzger [mailto:goetzger at gmx.net]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 9. August 2002 10:53
An: xmlblaster-devel at server.xmlBlaster.org
Betreff: Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Re: Browser callbacks with XMLBlaster

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Marcel Ruff wrote:

Ben Cox wrote:

Also, would you ever considered moving the project to an

open source

development server like Sourceforge? I suspect that both usage and
the active participation of other developers would increase.

What do the others on this mailing list think about Sourceforge?
Currently i like our solution but probably i'm wrong.

What would be the benefit of moving to SourceForge in oppoosite to have
the server like it is?

I like our solution as well. We propose distributed systems, so
why don't provide it in a distributed manner?

regards

Heinrich