AW: [xmlblaster-devel] Re: Browser callbacks with XMLBlaster

I think that having an own server and an own homepage is always an advantage. Anyway SourceForge is centralized and always a good page on which to start searching for Open Source projects. For that reason I think it would be a good idea to be present there too (for example JBoss has its own page and is present on SourceForge too). So I personally would prefere to keep our project where it is but at the same time publish and make it available on SourceForge.

Saluti
Michele