AW: [xmlblaster-devel] Sourceforge debate (was Re: Browser callbacks with XMLBlaster)

Why changing a running system?
I can't see the advantages of changing to Sourceforge.
I often tried to understand their workflow, but I failed.

Maybe there are some developers, who spend a lot of time and understand
Sourceforge very well. But this is not valid for all developers.
My credo is: never touch a running system, even if you have many more
challenges.

But the UserGuide ist a very good idea ;-)

Konrad.