Re: [xmlblaster-devel] JBoss support/ClassLoaderFactory

On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 23:29, Marcel Ruff wrote:

> >>Could you please update the outdated classloader requirements as well
> >>(probably merge the 3 reqs to one) and add a note to xmlBlaster/CHANGES?
> >>

> > I only found one. But I could take a look at it.
>
> http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/util.classloader.ClassLoaderFactory.html
> http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/util.classloader.PluginClassLoader.html
> http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/util.classloader.XmlBlasterClassLoader.html

;-)
Yea ;-). I could not find a nice way of integrating the others....

I have made the commit now. I also included an update of XPathFilter so
that it support extention functions. Makes xpath expressions more
powerful if you can live with em being not standard. Hope that was ok.

//Peter
> If it is possible to add an automatic test to our testsuite
> this would be nice as well :-)
>
> regards
>
> Marcel
>

> > //Peter
> >
> >>thanks
> >>
> >>Marcel
> >>
> >>--
> >>http://www.xmlBlaster.org
>

> --
> http://www.xmlBlaster.org
Peter Antman	Chief Technology Officer, Development
Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm
WWW: http://www.tim.se	WWW: http://www.backsource.org
Email: pra at tim.se
Phone: +46-(0)8-506 381 11 Mobile: +46-(0)704 20 58 11