Re: [xmlblaster-devel] how to diagnose subscriber that stops getting messages after a while?

Hi Brad,

Brad Clements wrote:
> On 14 Jul 2006 at 10:15, Michele Laghi wrote:
>
>> Hi Brad,
>> my rougth guess is that you got an exception on the client code which
>> then is transformed by the library to a Communication Holdback exception.
>> (you can verify this by analyzing the error message you got when it
>> stopped delivering).

this assumption of mine was wrong since the behaviour of a Communication
Holdback would have been that the dispatcher would be active again after
a new server start. So it must have been something else.

If this hanging happens again please send us logs and possibly a stack
trace.

Regards
Michele