AW: [xmlblaster] Rule Based Publishing

I had a (very) quick look at jeops and from a first glance it looks pretty similar to jrules (a commercial product). Making the choice of using it instead of javascript (or even tcl) could suddently transform xmlBlaster into a rules engine or even a complete workflow engine. This would broaden the application possibilities of xmlBlaster even more (I just saw what telecom companies are spending in workflow engines).

So I think it might be interesting to give a closer look at jeops.

Saluti
Michele