Re: [xmlblaster] How to subscribe to get aynsc message update inthe XML-RPC

It makes sense to have a look a the chess example Marcel mentionned but
only if you will use the rhino javascript interpreter since it makes use
of the "lifeConnect". This feature is a specific way to embed java code
within javascript. This way you are free to choose the communication
protocol you prefere (corba/xml-rpc/socket ...).

If you need more generic information about life connect have also a look
at:

http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/doc

cheers
Michele