Re: [xmlblaster] How to subscribe to get aynsc message update inthe XML-RPC

Hi,

What I need is a to use the xmlBlaster from the
javasctipt xml-rpc. I have the javascript xml-rpc
client in place and want to use the asyncCall of the
xml-rpc. But I am not sure, how can I get the async
update in the client.

In javascrript, there is a onResult call back method
which will be called when the data returned from the
server. But it looks from the specs that this metthod
will be called only once. In the async update messages
should be delivered forever untill the cliet
disconnects.

Is this possible with the xmlBlaster and a standard
xml-rpc client?

Thanks

Raj