Re: [xmlblaster] How to subscribe to get aynsc message update in the XML-RPC

Hi,

No, I have evaluated the HTTP demo. I am using the
XUL. HTTP demo sends the javascript code to make the
callback calls on the javascript methods. Therefore,
HTTP demo is not usefull.  However, I have evaluated
the HTTP demo and if I cant get the xml-rpc working, I
have to modify the http framework to work for my
project.

Raj Saini