Re: [xmlblaster] ignoring my own messages

Hi Colin,

the <local>false</local> was broken, we lost it in the last redesign.
To avoid this in future i have added a testcase and fixed the bug, see

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/testsuite/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/test/qos/TestSubNoLocal.java.html

Madere, Colin wrote:

Ok, I have this set but my object is still getting the updates it publishes.
What determines who "I" (the authenticated object) is? What is checked in
xmlBlaster to know not to send it to my update callback?

The absolute login name (including the publicSessionId) is used to compare sender and receiver, see:

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/client.failsafe.html#naming

I think that the easiest way to correct your problem is to set the option
"wantlocal" to false when you subsribe to a channel.

See the file
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/api/org/xmlBlaster/client/qos/Sub
sc
ribeQos.html