Re: [xmlblaster] reconnect after server crash

Ok, I just reset the hsql database and it seems to work now...  It must
have stored something from before when I was testing out passwords.
Still kind of weird since I could only log in sometimes, but it should
be fine now if I leave the passwords alone.  Sorry for wasting your time
there.  Thanks,
Kevin