Re: [xmlblaster] Errors when testing C-API

Many Thanks. I tried it and it seems like they are
transforming &lt; to < at some point.

Here is the predicate that I am submitting:

Submitted Predicate:
/xmlBlaster/key[metadata/BasicTemporal/beginning_date_time_
group/hour_time &lt; 22 ]

and the exception that it pushes back is:

org.infospherics.commonAPI.impl.exception.PlatformFailureException:
XmlBlasterEx
ception errorCode=[resource.configuration]
serverSideException=true location=[Sa
xHandlerBase.parse()] message=[#exported Error while
SAX parsing :3:-1 : org.xml
.sax.SAXParseException: The content beginning "< " is
not legal markup. Perhaps
the " " (&#20;) character should be a letter.] [See
URL http://www.xmlblaster.or
g/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/admin.errorcodes.listing.html#resource.configurati
on]
        at
mil.af.rl.jbi.platform.shared.capi.core.plugin.xmlblaster.BlasterList
ener.<init>(SubscriberSequenceReceptor.java:184)
        at
mil.af.rl.jbi.platform.shared.capi.core.plugin.xmlblaster.SubscriberS
equenceReceptor.init(SubscriberSequenceReceptor.java:80)
        at
mil.af.rl.jbi.platform.client.capi.core.plugin.xmlblaster.SubscriberS
equence.activateSequence(SubscriberSequence.java:301)
        at
mil.af.rl.jbi.platform.client.capi.impl.SubscriberSequence.activateSe
quence(SubscriberSequence.java:316)
        at
mil.af.rl.jbi.commonAPI.impl.jms.tests.sub.SubTest.main(SubTest.java:
140)

I wonder if there is something wrong in how I am
invoking the interface. Here is the code:

System.out.println("\n\n\nSubmitted Predicate:
"+submitPredicate+"\n\n\n");

this.con.subscribe("<key
oid='"+this.type+"#"+this.version+"'
queryType='XPATH'>"+
           submitPredicate+"</key>", "<qos/>");

If it works for you then I must be doing something
wrong. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Vaughn