Re: [xmlblaster] Msg Filter Plugin on Disptch?

Hi,
I think there is also the following dispatch plugin as an option:
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/dispatch.control.plugin.html

It is a bit more complicated than the most plugins but offers you more
possibilities.

Regards
Michele