Re: [xmlblaster] GPRS / Different IP

Hi!

Sorry for the short addition, but I tested whether messages are passed normally after reconnection with _no_ IP change, and they do not.
This might be a serious regression (since it had worked a few revisions back) or I am not familiar with some very recent API changes. :)

The problem is that messages (all are private and transient) are not going through anymore when the connection is reestabilished. Sending them is not throwing any exception, either (oneway or not). The connection callback does not receive anything.

Am I correct to assume that I may use the "old" (pre-IP-change) XmlBlasterAccess_I instance (I have not connected or disconnected)? What might be the problem?

regards,
Balázs Póka