Re: [xmlblaster-devel] How do I get rid of QueuePropertyBase.checkConsistency

Hi Matt,

500 should absolutely not be a problem.

What you specify in queue/history/maxEntriesCache affects (only
marginally) the RAM memory. queue/history/maxEntries only affects
database resources so it should not be a problem setting it high (also
100000 should not be a problem).

The parameters which most affect memory consumption are:
persistence/msgUnitStore/maxEntriesCache and
persistence/msgUnitStore/maxBytesCache

since these contain the real "meat" of the messages. History queues,
callback queues and subject queues currently only store references of
the real content.

Regards
Michele