Re: synchronous GET and destination in QOS

Marcel Ruff a écrit :

> Cyrille Giquello wrote:
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > I try to understand the use of 'destination' in QOS used with
> synchronous get().
>  >
>  > The test is made from file : testsuite/org/xmlBlaster/TestGet.java,
> in sub testGet().
>  > at step 2 (publish) I add a destination in the QOS.
>  >          String qos =
>  >             "<qos>"
>  >             +"<destination>"
>  >             + ME        // Tim
>  >             + "<ForceQueuing />"
>  >             +"</destination>"
>  >             +"</qos>";
>  >
>  > With this, the .get() no more run, the key is not found.
>  > modified TestGet.class trace :
>  >
>  > ERROR myTestGet.java:184-Tim: XmlBlasterException for trying to get a
> message: The key
>  > 'myTestGet' is not available.
>  > INFO  Tim: Success, erased a message
>  > Exception found location=myTestGet.java:97
>  > ERROR myTestGet.java:97-Tim: Erased 0 messages:
>  > INFO  Tim: Success, logged out
>  >
>  > How can I get a message with a destination ?
>  > Have we to change setp 3 (Get a message) from EXACT to XPATH with a
> destination query ???
>  >
>  > In asynchronous mode (implement I_Callback), I got well the message.
>  > I only can't get the message in synchronous get() mode.
>
> Yep, this is not possible for the moment, see:
>
> http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/engine.qos.publish.destination.offline.html
> http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/engine.qos.publish.destination.ForceQueuing.html

I rote this 2 pages, but I don't see anything about my exemple. Shure I don't understand well.

What I said is, in other words :

forceqQueuing and PtP (destination QoS)
work fine in Asynchronous mode ( implements I_Callback )
but it seems not work in synchronous mode ( connection.get() ).

Is that you understood ?
So it's not possible ?

Is there a guide line for developping this need ?
Because I really need it, so if it's not to hard , I can do it.
But I need some help like guide line and architecture overview.

> Oooo, there is much to do ...

What about other guys in contact list ?
     http://www.xmlblaster.org/contact.html

Cyrille.