Re: [xmlblaster] distributed cluster protocol

Michele,

is it possible to write a plugin for changing the behavior of a
xmlblaster server after it has matched publications with subscriptions?

I'm in need for this, as I'd like to only send a selective part of
the initially published information to the subscribers, and hence
would like to do post-matching filtering (would be a nice complement
to the PublishFilter plugin, which does pre-matching filtering).

If it's not high on anyones priority list, I might consider
implementing this myself and integrating it into the latest cvs
tree. Any opinions on the prefered design ?

Michael

--
matighet at bbn.com   BBN Technologies