Re: [xmlblaster] Client connection not being restored properly?

David Kerry wrote:
Hi Marcel,

In fact, that is what I have done for now (set session to unlimited).

The only reason it has been an issue is because the default client
session timeout is 24 hours and in some cases, I forgot to override
the default in some of our low-traffic situations.  Oops.

If I were to file some bugs against this it would be:

1) What is the purpose of the session timing out on the server side
when the client is still connected/alive (as far as a network
connection is concerned, eg - ping requests are still being answered
by the client)?  If the client's alive, keep the session alive
and just eliminate the server-side session timeout perhaps?

2) If the client reaches the 'DEAD' state, it shouldn't accept
and queue more messages for publishing that it will never/can never
publish.
Ok, (2) is fixed in the current svn.

-- Marcel Ruff http://www.xmlBlaster.org http://watchee.net Phone: +49 7551 309371