Re: [xmlblaster] Question regarding client safe mode for subscription

Thanks Marcel, it's exactly what I needed.

Louis

2008/5/15 Marcel Ruff <mr at marcelruff.info>:
Louis CHAMPION wrote:
Hi,

It's seems there something that I don't  understand concerning the client safe mode. I have used the HelloWorld4.class and HelloWorldSubscribe.class in order to understand how it works. I will explain my needs, what I have done and what is my problem. Actually I can subscribe to receive messages from a topic (the subscription is persisted). When I stop xml blaster, my class try to reconnect to xml blaster. When xml blaster is back online, my class reconnect to xml blaster and I can receive the new messages that match my Xpath query from the subcription. However, when I stop the thread that is running through my class and launch it again (the subscription is persisted again) I will receive all the new messages twice . So I wanted to know how could I make a persisted subscription only once (with safe mode subscription).

Regards,
Louis
Hi Louis,

probably you just need to set in SubscribeQos
 <multiSubscribe>false</multiSubscribe>

see
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/interface.subscribe.html

in Java: