Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: jacOrb]]

Actually, the reason I'm on this list is because one of my long-term covert goals for dbXML has been to use it as the data store for an XML messaging system, and my first choice is XMLBlaster. So if there's anything I can do to help make these two projects play well together, let me know. Because we're now an Apache project, we can't use JacORB (it's got a yucky license), but there's no reason we can't figure out a way to get OpenORB talking to JacORB.

I contact you as soon as possible about dbXML in xmlBlaster.

Marcel

-- Marcel Ruff mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/ http://www.xmlBlaster.org