Re: [xmlblaster] persistant connection

Hello,

thank you for your response ! I followed the instructions and it is the same
thing. Just after the login and the publishing i have this message:

WARN [MsgErrorHandler-/node/xmlBlaster_10_51_102_255_3412/client/madjonk/1]
Callback server is lost, killing login session of client
callback:/node/xmlBlaster_10_51_102_255_3412/client/madjonk/1:
XmlBlasterException errorCode=[communication.noConnection.dead]
serverSideException=true location=[CallbackCorbaDriver] message=[#1.0 CORBA
callback ping failed : org.omg.CORBA.TRANSIENT: Retries exceeded, couldn't
reconnect to 10.51.102.255:4136  vmcid: 0x0  minor code: 0  completed: No] [See
URL
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/admin.errorcodes.listing.html#communication.noConnection.dead]

I've done this, like in the example...:

import org.xmlBlaster.client.I_ConnectionStateListener;
import org.xmlBlaster.util.dispatch.ConnectionStateEnum;
import org.xmlBlaster.client.I_XmlBlasterAccess;

con.registerConnectionListener(new I_ConnectionStateListener() {

     public void reachedAlive(ConnectionStateEnum oldState,
                              I_XmlBlasterAccess connection) {
        ConnectReturnQos conRetQos = connection.getConnectReturnQos();
        log.info(ME, "I_ConnectionStateListener: We were lucky, connected to "
+
           connection.getGlobal().getId() + " as " +
conRetQos.getSessionName());
        // we can access the queue via 'connection' and for example
        // erase the entries:
        //connection.getQueue().clear();
     }
     public void reachedPolling(ConnectionStateEnum oldState,
                                I_XmlBlasterAccess connection) {
        log.warn(ME, "I_ConnectionStateListener: No connection to " +
                 connection.getGlobal().getId() + ", we are polling ...");
     }
     public void reachedDead(ConnectionStateEnum oldState,
                             I_XmlBlasterAccess connection) {
        log.warn(ME, "I_ConnectionStateListener: Connection to " +
                 connection.getGlobal().getId() + " is DEAD");
     }
  });

ConnectReturnQos conRetQos = con.connect(qos, this);

log.info(ME, "Connected to xmlBlaster.");

xmlBlaster kills the connection just after the connection of my application. If
you have an idea...

Regards